08. Sep 2017
comforte and ArsBlue team up to help organizations grow & succeed in the new digital payments world
- comforte and ArsBlue take digital payments suite to market
- Enabling financial services organisations to successfully embrace transformation in the payments industry
- Enhancing retail payments beyond traditional card based payments channels
comforte 21 GmbH ('comforte') and ArsBlue d.o.o., member of Italy headquartered Bassilichi Group ('ArsBlue') have entered into a strategic partnership to jointly take a digital payments suite to market.
With this partnership comforte enhances their position as a leading provider of Security and Application Infrastructure solutions for mission-critical systems and extends its portfolio by introducing innovative industry solutions to the payments industry.
The ability for banks to provide third parties access to bank account data is at the centre of the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) in Europe. Compliance with this new directive and competitive pressure from new players are some of the main drivers significantly reshaping the payments industry across Europe and beyond.
Enhancing retail payments beyond the traditional card based payments channels becomes key to any financial services organisation. Together with ArsBlue, a partner with 20+ years of experience in the payments industry, comforte is bringing a new innovative payments suite to market, enabling financial services organisations to
- Deliver & orchestrate products and services across all digital channels
- Increase customer experience by applying real-time insights to any customer touchpoint
- Decrease time-to-market for new products and services
- Prepare for current and future disruptions through digital technologies with a foundation that is flexible and agile by design
- Get ready for PSD2 and benefit from corresponding market dynamics
“We are very pleased to team up with ArsBlue”, says Michael Deissner, CEO of comforte. “ArsBlue’s experience, solution focus and commitment to deliver in accordance to the market trends is a real ‘value add’ for comforte and we are excited to further enrich the value we are providing to payment service providers through the classical comForte products and solutions today. With this partnership we are clearly able to provide real business benefits to any service provider - whether in the classical card business or to those in the position of stepping up to become payment initiation service providers (PISPs) in the future.”
Slobodan Paunovic, CEO of ArsBlue comments “We are looking forward to working closely with comforte, bringing our solutions to a broader market. comforte's, expertise, global reach and excellent position within the HPE Nonstop market will help ArsBlue to expand our footprint into new geographies. The experience we have in the payments market and comForte’s excellent platform expertise within HPE Nonstop form a strong combination and firm foundation to provide new payment services, at the cost structures required to be competitive and providing the availability and scalability levels that this market is demanding.”
A leading global provider of connectivity, security, and application modernization solutions, comforte delivers best-in-class products and support for customers running mission-critical systems.
Building upon many years of experience, comforte has helped customers make the most of their investment in HPE NonStop systems and applications with a wide range of innovative and proven products for secure system connectivity, data and system security, application modernization, and integration. Multiple leading organizations in the payments industry run comforte’s leading tokenisation and encryption solutions to protect confidential cardholder data in ATM and payment authorization systems.
With offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, and Australia, comforte has global reach, provides 24/7 support to their customers and has served as a trusted HPE NonStop partner since 1998.
comforte, Inc. (Denver, USA), comforte Pty. Ltd (Sydney, Australia), and comforte Asia Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) are wholly owned subsidiaries of comforte 21 GmbH.
ArsBlue is a leading provider of software solutions for electronic payments.
For more than 20 years ArsBlue has built up expertise in card based payment systems and successfully implemented payment solutions around the globe.
Key areas of expertise include
- card life cycle management (debit, credit, pre-paid, virtual, and mobile),
- flexible management of card portfolio and fast creation of new card products
- dispute management, fraud management and credit scoring
- transaction processing (ATM, POS, mobile, Kiosk, Internet)
- clearing & settlement including real time merchant settlement
- reporting and analytics, CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- billing, bill consolidation, electronic bill presentment and payment
- Omni-channel management
- Internet payment services
For its Internet Payment Gateway, Arsblue received the PA DSS V3.2 certification as one of the first 10 software products worldwide.
Find out more
To learn more about the comForte Payments Suite, visit www.comforte.com/payments or talk to your comforte representative today.